Unblock & Heal All 7 Chakras Daytime Subliminal
Unblock and Heal All 7 Chakras Subliminal
Chakras get blocked when they are stagnant or misaligned, preventing proper flow and creating disharmony in our body. Unblock & Heal All 7 Chakras throughout your Day with these Subliminals.
The term “chakra” refers to energy center’s in your body and meaning “wheel” in Sanskrit. They are thought to be spinning discs of energy that, because they correspond to bundles of nerves, major organs, and areas of our energetic body that affect our emotional and physical well-being, should remain “open” and aligned.
Each of the seven chakras corresponds to a distinct body area. The endocrine and neurological systems are controlled by each chakra in a separate region.
Such disorders can make us more vulnerable to physical and emotional health problems, so it is important to identify chakra blockages and imbalances early so that we can take steps to restore them.
- Root Chakra – Located at the base of the tailbone. The Root Chakra is responsible for grounding, stability and safety.
- Sacral Chakra – Located in the pelvis, just beneath the navel. The Sacral Chakra is responsible for sexual and creative energy and balancing of the masculine and feminine energy within you.
- Solar Plexus Chakra – Located in the belly, above the navel. The Solar Plexus Chakra is responsible for motivation, determination, and power.
- Heart Chakra – Located in the heart center. The Heart Chakra is responsible for unconditional love, openness, and giving and receiving.
- Throat Chakra – Located in the throat. The Throat Chakra is responsible for expression, speaking your truth, and clear communication.
- Third Eye Chakra – Located between the eyebrows in the center of your forehead. The Third Eye Chakra is responsible for intuition, visions, and physic abilities.
- Crown Chakra – Located at the crown of your head, in the center. The Crown Chakra is responsible for your spiritual connection to yourself, others, and the universe.