417 Hz Heal Past Trauma Affirmations
Heal Past Trauma Affirmations
Past Trauma can leave deep emotional scars that can affect a person’s thoughts, feelings, and behavior for many years to come. Past Trauma can produce feelings of fear, anxiety, anger, shame, and guilt, which can lead to a number of mental health problems such as post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), depression, and anxious mental disorders.
You must live an uninhibited life, free from emotional burdens and limitations. This is why it is so important to Heal Past Trauma and emotional wounds. Talking about an unhealed wound or Past Trauma can reactivate it in your emotional, spiritual and physical body.
When you talk about or even think about a Past Trauma, old problem, you experience it as if it’s happening now. Your subconscious doesn’t know the difference between a present experience and a past memory, the Past Trauma or negative experience is happening practically now.
You should Heal Past Trauma as you are not meant to go through life with the problems and hurts of the past. Unresolved problems overwhelm you, they keep you awake and they don’t allow you to create consciously. Only your personal problems prevent you from realizing your maximum potential. Holding on to past problems and Past Trauma, limits you and blocks you from reaching your fullest potential.
You must be free and free from emotional burdens and Past Trauma. You are destined to live a limitless life filled with an abundance of love and creativity. You are destined to stand at the top of your fullest potential, ready to receive your greatest dreams.
Benefits of 417 Hz Heal Past Trauma Affirmations:
- Helps you rebuild your sense of who you are, in a deep, authentic way.
- Overcoming low self-worth and shame.
- Healing past trauma helps in your present day, adult life.
- Establish new coping skills to help you function in your everyday life.
Create an atmosphere of peace and safety for yourself.
- Move forward and leave the past behind with confidence.
- Have the courage to face any challenges in life.
- Break the cycle of thoughts and behaviors that leads to experiencing the trauma again.
- Forgive and totally release the past and feel free.